Father-Son Clay Pigeon Shoot
September 10, 2017 * 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Morristown Gun Club, 230th Street West, Morristown, MN
First Annual Knights of Columbus Father and Son Clay Pigeon Shoot
Reminder to Boys, Young Men, Fathers, Grandfathers, Uncles, & Godfathers. The Knights of Columbus will be hosting a father/son clay pigeon shoot on Sunday, September 10th from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM at the Morristown Gun Club. Registration was not necessary so you are still welcome to come to this event! This will be a great day of guns, food, mentoring, and fellowship!
Please note the following regarding the event:
- You can come for any part or all of the day.
- BBQ Lunch will be provided from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- All Ages of Boys are Welcome (One responsible adult must attend each boy while shooting.)
- Firearms Safety training is not required for the men or boys. There will be a safety briefing prior to shooting.
- This is a teaching and learning event. Experience is not necessary. There will be trainers present to assist during the day.
- Safety glasses & ear protection will be provided but if you have your own equipment please feel free to bring it along.
- You do not need to bring a gun if you do not have one. There will be several guns made available of various gauges that will be appropriate for the boys and the men.
- Clay pigeons & ammunition will be provided. If you have your own shells and want to bring them along please do.
There will be a free will offering basket at the event to help cover expenses. The suggested donation amount is $10.00‐$15.00 per person attending. This will cover food, clay pigeons, ammunition, and venue use.